Granola is more than just a breakfast or snack option — it’s a personal experience. Okay, that may be a bit dramatic, but it truly is one of those foods specifically tailored to individual preferences and nutritional needs. So, if you’re looking for a delicious (and nutritious) granola recipe that will satisfy your cravings and give you that extra fuel you’re looking for, search no further! This cinnamon vanilla granola recipe is packed with nutrients, flavor, and texture, and it’s easy to make and customize to your liking.
Cinnamon Vanilla Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts, or a mix)
- ½ cup seeds (pumpkin, sunflower, or a mix)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, apricots, or a mix)
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 300°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, seeds, and coconut flakes. Mix well.
- In a small saucepan, melt the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil or olive oil, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sea salt over low heat. Stir well.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry mixture and stir until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Let the granola cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring it to an airtight container.
And if you’re looking to spice up your granola a little more, here are a couple of optional add-ins:
- Chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- Spices (ginger, nutmeg, cardamom, or a mix)
Customize your granola to your taste buds and preferences! You can also use this recipe as a base and experiment with different ingredients and flavor combinations. It’s also super versatile so it can be eaten as a breakfast cereal, snack, or topping for yogurt, smoothie bowls, or fruit salads. What more do you need to start your day or refuel your body?!
We hope you love this yummy granola recipe as much as we do! Let us know in the comments below what’s your favorite granola blend and how you like to enjoy it.