For the last few months, I have been saying that I would love to get back into reading. As I get older, adulting seems to come before a lot of my old pleasures. So I’m making it my duty to accomplish a new goal: to come out of book worm retirement.
I have come across numerous suggestions that people are raving about and saying are complete page-turners. Check out the list of 6 books that I am dying to get my hands on:
- WERK 101: Get-Your-Life-Together Guide by Koereyelle DuBose
- Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand in the Sun and Be Your Own Person by Shonda Rhimes
- Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba
- I Need A Day to Pray by Tina Campbell
- Pink Lips & Empty Hearts by Heather Lindsey
- The Confident Woman Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations by Joyce Meyer